3/18/11

Our Lady's Annual Apparition to Mirjana


Annual Apparition to Mirjana

Today, March 18, 2011, the visionary Mirjana Soldo experienced her regular annual apparition.

In the early days of Medjugorje, when Mirjana received the tenth secret and her daily apparitions ceased, Our Lady promised that she would appear to her every year on March 18, which also happens to be Mirjana's birthday.

Today, amidst cold and rain, Our Lady appeared to Mirjana at the Blue Cross area near the base of Apparition Hill in Medjugorje. She gave the following message:

*“Dear children! I am with you in the name of the greatest Love, in the name of dear God, who has come close to you through my Son and has shown you real love. I desire to lead you on the way of God. I desire to teach you real love so that others may see it in you, that you may see it in others, that you may be a brother to them and that others may see a merciful brother in you. My children, do not be afraid to open your hearts to me. With Motherly love, I will show you what I expect of each of you, what I expect of my apostles. Set out with me. Thank you!”

*According to Mirjana, Our Lady asked all of us to pray for the priests, adding "Again, I emphasize that I will triumph together with them."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Mother for your love and kind instruction which always leads us to your Son, Jesus.

Teresa said...

I hadn''t heard about this particular Marian apparition. Thanks for posting about it.

Ed Sousa said...

March 18, 2011 Message to Mirjana.Her yearly Appartion.
In the early days of Medjugorje, when Mirjana received the tenth secret and her daily apparitions ceased, Our Lady promised that she would appear to her every year on March 18, which also happens to be Mirjana's birthday. However, Mirjana later told Fr Slavko that Our Lady does not come to her on March 18 because it is her birthday, but that when the secrets begin to unfold, the whole world will understand why Our Lady chose March 18.