3/24/11

I am strengthened by my foundation of faith.


Daily Word

PROTECTED:

I am strengthened by my foundation of faith.

Even in the midst of a storm, I know God is with me. I affirm, "I am never alone. I am fully protected. I am safe." My faith is strong, because of the foundation I have laid.

When winds were calm, I strengthened my faith with prayer, gratitude and meditation. Like a builder, I laid a foundation of faith deep within myself--and then I built on it.

Putting God's truth into practice daily has strengthened my faith. When a storm or crisis hits, I have an inner knowing that all is well. I have experienced God's loving and peaceful presence. God is with me, and I am always protected.

*That one is like a man building a house, who dug deeply and laid the foundation on rock; when a flood arose, the river burst against that house but could not shake it, because it had been well built.--Luke 6:48

No comments: