3/3/11

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved:


 BE HEALED

""He began to call out, 'Jesus, Son of David, have pity on me! " - Mark 10:47


It's hard to admit weakness, sin, or even sickness. The blindness of pride often prevents us from being healed of other kinds of blindness. After Bartimaeus began calling out, "many people were scolding him to make him keep quiet, but he shouted all the louder" (Mk 10:48). After we humble ourselves, the next obstacle to healing is often worrying about what other people think of us. Often, to receive healing; it is necessary to look like a fool in the eyes of the world.

"Then Jesus stopped and said, 'Call him over' " (Mk 10:49). Bartimaeus "threw aside his cloak, jumped up and came to Jesus" (Mk 10:50). His jump was a great leap of faith. Blind people don't make sudden movements. If they jump up, they don't know what might happen since they don't know what's above them. Jesus said to Bartimaeus: " 'Be on your way. Your faith has healed you.' Immediately he received his sight and started to follow Him up the road" (Mk 10:52).

"What's standing in the way of your healing? Are you too proud to admit you need help? Are you too proud to confess your sins? Are you too "cool" to be healed? Are you paralyzed by the thought of being laughed at? Are you unwilling to become a fool for Christ? (1 Cor 4:10) If you jump up or down, do you believe Jesus will catch you? Don't let anything or anyone prevent you from receiving your healing and your Healer, Jesus.
Prayer: Lord Jesus, "I want to see" (Mk 10:51).
Heal me O Lord and I will be healed.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeUPu4y59pw   

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

THE MIRACLE PRAYER
Lord, Jesus, I come before you, just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my
sins, please forgive me. In your name, I forgive all others for what they have done
against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give you my
entire self. Lord Jesus, now and forever, I invite you into my life Jesus. I accept
you as my Lord and Savior. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and
spirit.
Come Lord Jesus, cover me with your precious blood, and fill me with your Holy
Spirit, I love you Jesus. I praise you Jesus. I thank you Jesus. I shall follow you
every day of my life. Amen.
Say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean
each word, with all your heart, something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus,
and He will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see.