3/5/10

Revelation from Saint Faustina


Revelation

While I was saying the chaplet, I heard a voice which said, Oh, what great graces I will grant to souls who say this chaplet; the very depths of My tender mercy are stirred for the sake of those who say the chaplet. Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy; let them profit from the Blood and Water which gushed forth for them.

O human souls, where are you going to hide on the day of God's anger: Take refuge now in the fount of God's mercy. O what a great multitude of souls I see! They worshiped the Divine Mercy and will be singing the hymn of praise for all eternity.
Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, 848

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Our Lady's Medjugorje Message of May 25, 2008

"Dear children! In this time of grace, when God has permitted me to be with you, little children, I call you anew to conversion. Work on the salvation of the world in a special way while I am with you. GOD IS MERCIFUL and gives special graces, therefore, seek them through prayer. I am with you and do not leave you alone.
Thank you for having responded to my call."