2/18/10

Body of Christ Prayer Meeting.


Body of Christ Prayer Meeting
Saint Charles Church, Providence, Rhode Island
With Fr. John Randall

Prophecies Received 2/11/2010
“My Little Ones, do not give up. Hold on to your faith. For you are right at the door. The door has been unlocked and soon it will open to allow my faithful ones to enter into My kingdom, then you will understand that this journey through life on earth was necessary. Because I love you so much and I wanted you to be with Me. You will understand why I allowed you to suffer to stumble and to experience the terror of this world, so that when you come into My Kingdom you will rejoice all the more, and you will take your place at My side and make it your home for all eternity. I know that you wonder and worry about your loved ones whether they will enter into My kingdom. I tell you do not worry for your prayers are far more powerful than you think. Don’t you know that you have come into the inheritance because someone somewhere was praying for you?”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“My children, this is an urgent call for you to take this Lent very seriously. Your prayers, fasting and sacrifices are needed because your country is in great danger. You have no idea what will befall your nation. I have held back the hand of my beloved Son for a long time, but am no longer able to hold back His anger, for the sins of your nation are greater than those of Sodom and Gomorrah. Many lives depend on your intercession and sacrifice this Lent. Don’t be lukewarm, take this time offered to you very very seriously.”

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

Fr. John Randall


Charismatic Body of Christ Meeting with Fr. John Randall every Thursday evening starting at 7:00 p.m. at Saint Charles Borromeo Church, 178 Dexter Street, Providence, R.I.

LIFE IN THE SPIRIT SEMINARS are also available to anyone who wishes to attend. All are invited to come and join us for an evening of prayer, witnessing and healing, beginning with the celebration of the Holy Mass.

Father Randall is the author of:

In God's Providence - The Birth of a Catholic Charismatic Parish
The Book of Revelation: What Does It Really Say?
Wisdom Instructs Her Children: The Power of the Spirit and the Word
Mary, Barrier or Bridge?
Pope John Paul Scriptural Rosary (20 decades)
Spiritual Warfare, The Twenty-First Decade
***Fr. Randall's New Book,- No Spirit, No Church,- is now available at all Catholic Book Stores in Rhode Island.
You can write to Fr. John Randall at PO Box 114006, North Providence, Rhode Island 02911 USA

Ed Sousa said...

Message of March 25, 2008

"Dear children! I call you to work on your personal conversion. You are still far from meeting with God in your heart. Therefore, spend all the more time in prayer and Adoration of Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament of the Altar, for Him to change you and to put into your hearts a living faith and a desire for eternal life. Everything is passing, little children, only God is not passing. I am with you and I encourage you with love.
Thank you for having responded to my call."