10/8/09

Today is the day that the Lord has made.


To be Free
I choose to be blessed and to be a blessing.

Today is a new day, free of stress or anxiety, free of conflicts or concerns. And I am free to choose what I want it to be. I greet this day, knowing that I am a child of God and that as God's child, I am healthy, whole, prosperous and free. By making the conscious choice to be blessed and to be a blessing, I open my heart and my life to God.
I focus on being a positive influence in the lives of others. Regardless of conditions in the world around me, I look for the good and trust God for right results. What a freeing feeling this is! What an uplifting, renewing way to live! By letting go of outer concerns and focusing on my inner state of being, I remember there is a higher power at work, and there is nothing to fear.
"Do not worry about anything ... let your requests be made known to God."--Philippians 4:6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO5bWmRzwwk&feature=related

No comments: