"Even if this should seem impossible in the eyes of the remnant of this people, shall it in those days be impossible in My eyes also, says the Lord of hosts?" -Zechariah 8:6
It seemed impossible that the Israelite nation would ever be restored, but "nothing is impossible with God" (Lk 1:37). Think of the most impossible situation in your life - a marriage that seems irreconcilable, a terminal illness, long-term compulsive behavior, a dead parish, mental illness, family breakdown, etc. What man considers impossible, the Lord sees as opportunities to manifest His almighty power.
To strengthen your faith in the God of the impossible:
* Read and pray God's Word. "Faith comes through hearing, and hearing by God's word" (Rm 10:17)
* Ask others, including Saint Jude, to pray for you to see the most impossible situations in your life the way God sees them.
* Go to Confession and repent of giving in to doubt.
* Praise and thank the Lord for doing the impossible, even before He does it.
* Share your faith in the God of the impossible by telling others about Him.
God will do more than we can ever ask for or imagine (Eph 3:20). He will do the impossible.
Father, thank You for the hope that "will not leave us disappointed" (Rm 5:5).
"Whoever welcomes this little child on My account welcomes Me, and whoever welcomes Me welcomes Him Who sent Me; for the least one among you is the greatest." -Lk 9:48