3/18/16

Medjugorje Message of March 18, 2016 to Mirjana

http://medjugorjelive.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e44cabf0c3a22db6a2b4c7caa&id=fc7c2766b7&e=1bda43e662


March 18, 2016 Medjugorje Message


Today, March 18, 2016, Our Lady appeared to the visionary Mirjana at the Blue Cross on Apparition Hill in Medjugorje.

Mirjana experienced daily apparitions from June 24/25, 1981 to December 25, 1982 when Our Lady entrusted her with the tenth secret and promised to appear to her once a year, on March 18, for the rest of her life. She also told Mirjana that she would appear at other times, and since 1987 Mirjana has also experienced apparitions on the second of every month.

March 18 is Mirjana's birthday, but according to Mirjana, that is not why Our Lady appears to her on that day. Mirjana says that when the events foretold in the secrets begin to happen, we will know why Our Lady chose that date.

Today's apparition lasted from 1:50 PM to 1:56 PM. Our Lady gave the following message:

Dear children,

With a motherly heart filled with love for you, my children, I desire to teach you complete trust in God the Father. I desire for you to learn by an internal gaze and internal listening to follow God's will. I desire for you to learn to boundlessly trust in His mercy and His love, as I always trusted.

Therefore, my children, cleanse your hearts. Free yourselves from everything that binds you to only what is earthly and permit what is of God to form your life by your prayer and sacrifice—so that God´s Kingdom may be in your heart; that you may begin to live proceeding from God the Father; that you may always strive to walk with my Son.

But for all of this, my children, you must be poor in spirit and filled with love and mercy. You must have pure and simple hearts and always be ready to serve.

My children, listen to me, I speak for your salvation.

Thank you.



*Our Lady often covers several related subjects in her messages, so to help make it easier to read, we've broken today's message down into several paragraphs.

**It's been said that Our Lady's messages speak to each of us individually, so we suggest replacing the "children" in "Dear children" with your first name when you read it. And when she says "my children," imagine her saying "my child" directly to you.


PHOTOS FROM APPARITION
From local photography/video studio, Foto Dani

http://medjugorjelive.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e44cabf0c3a22db6a2b4c7caa&id=b92eb1f90a&e=1bda43e662
Surrounded by pilgrims, Mirjana enters a state of ecstasy during the apparition.
http://medjugorjelive.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e44cabf0c3a22db6a2b4c7caa&id=2fbc658c9f&e=1bda43e662

Mirjana's friend and translator, local guide Miki Musa, writes down the message from Our Lady as Mirjana dictates it to him after the apparition. Miki will be our guide during our upcoming pilgrimage in June. Learn more about this amazing journey.   http://medjugorjelive.org/

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

March 18, 2015 message we received last year.
"Dear children! With a full heart I am asking you, I am imploring you children: cleanse your hearts of sin and lift them up to God and to eternal life. I am imploring you: be vigilant and open for truth. Do not permit for all that is of this earth to distance you from the true cognition of the contentment in the communion with my Son. I am leading you on the way of true wisdom, because only with true wisdom can you come to know true peace and the true good. Do not waste time asking for signs of the Heavenly Father, because He has already given you the greatest sign, which is my Son. Therefore, my children, pray so that the Holy Spirit can lead you into truth, can help you to come to know it, and through that knowledge of the truth that you may be one with the Heavenly Father and with my Son. That is the cognition which gives happiness on earth and opens the door of eternal life and infinite love. Thank you."