3/7/16

Dear Family of Mary



Photo from Medjugorje.info
March 2016

J.M.J.
March 7, 2016
Sts. Perpetua and Felicity
Dear Family of Mary!
This picture (above) was taken on March 2, 2016, on the day of the apparition to Mirjiana. It was posted by "Medjugorje.info" with the following caption:
"MIRACLE in Medjugorje: Did Our Lady appear in the sky?"
The article went on to say that this picture was submitted to them by someone in Medjugorje who claimed to take it on the day of Mirjana's apparition. The article concluded that "Many believe that Our Lady sent it as another proof that she is truly with us."
It is a striking photo. The more I look at it, the more amazed I am. Many cloud photos I have seen have been pretty vague, so that you really have to struggle to find the image in it. But this one is very clear, and beautiful!
Our Lady has spoken about the many signs that are given in Medjugorje, especially in the sky. She doesn't want us to be frightened by them or preoccupied by them, and assures us they are from God only as a help to us in conversion. Here are three messages that contain Our Lady's advice about how to receive signs:

September 2, 2007 "Dear children, In this time of God's signs, do not be afraid because I am with you. The great love of God sends me to lead you to salvation. Give me your simple hearts, purified by fasting and prayer. Only in the simplicity of your hearts is your salvation. I will be with you and lead you. Thank you."

October 2, 2010 "Dear children; Today I call you to a humble, my children, humble devotion. Your hearts need to be just. May your crosses be your means in the battle against the sins of the present time. May your weapon be patience and boundless love, a love that knows to wait and which will make you capable of recognizing God's signs, that your life, by humble love, may show the truth to all those who seek it in the darkness of lies. My children, my apostles, help me to open the paths to my Son. Once again I call you to pray for your shepherds. Alongside them, I will triumph. Thank you."

July 25, 2014 "Dear children! You are not aware of the graces that you are living at this time in which the Most High is giving you signs for you to open and convert. Return to God and to prayer, and may prayer begin to reign in your hearts, families and communities, so that the Holy Spirit may lead and inspire you to every day be more open to God's will and to His plan for each of you. I am with you and with the saints and angels intercede for you. Thank you for having responded to my call."

These signs are meant to draw us to God, to help us to convert, and to confirm us on our path to holiness. They are glimpses into the spiritual world, little lights that grab our attention, and turn us to thoughts of the eternal. We are blessed in these days, especially in Medjugorje, to receive so many signs. We need them. As the darkness grows in the world, these signs catch our attention and help us to believe.

I love this sign of Our Lady in the clouds. It is beautiful. And it signifies that she is with us, she is here with us to help us. As she said in 2007, "Dear children, In this time of God's signs, do not be afraid because I am with you. The great love of God sends me to lead you to salvation. Give me your simple hearts, purified by fasting and prayer. Only in the simplicity of your hearts is your salvation. I will be with you and lead you. Thank you."
"I will be with you and lead you."
Are we not the most blessed of children?
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016

No comments: