9/18/13

The Miracle Prayer


The Miracle Prayer-written by Fr. Peter Mary Rookey
Lord Jesus, I come before you, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In your Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever, I invite you into my life Jesus, I accept you as my Lord, my God and my Savior. Please heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.

Come Lord Jesus, cover me with your Precious Blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit, I love you Lord Jesus, I praise you Lord Jesus, I thank you Jesus, I shall follow you every day of my life. Amen.

Mary, My Mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please come to me. Amen.

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

St. Augustine’s Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Breathe in me O Holy Spirit that my thoughts may all be holy;
Act in me O Holy Spirit that my works, too, may be holy;
Draw my heart O Holy Spirit that I love but what is holy;
Strengthen me O Holy Spirit to defend all that is holy;
Guard me then O Holy Spirit that I always may be holy.