11/12/12

Two first secret future events will be warnings for Medjugorje

Fr. Petar Ljubicic with visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo who chose him to reveal her secrets to the world. For 30 years, the two have maintained that the visionary will alert the priest 10 days before an event is to take place, then pray and fast together for a week, before Fr. Petar shall announce the event three days before it will happen
Mirjana Soldo’s two first secret future events will be warnings for Medjugorje locals, says the priest to announce the events


http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Dear children!
Today I pray for you and with you that the Holy Spirit may help you and increase your faith, so that you may accept even more the messages that I am giving you here in this holy place.Little children, comprehend that this is a time of grace for each of you; and with me, little children, you are secure.I desire to lead you all on the way of holiness.Live my messages and put into life every word that I am giving you.May they be precious to you because they come from heaven. Thank you for having responded to my call.
Medjugorje message, June 25, 2002