11/19/12

The Coming of the Holy Spirit

Peter’s Speech at Pentecost.
Acts of the Apostles 2-14-21
 
Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice, and proclaimed to them, “You who are Jews, indeed all of you staying in Jerusalem.
Let this be known to you, and listen to my words.
 


It will come to pass in the last days,’ God says,
‘that I will pour out a portion of my spirit upon all flesh.
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your young men shall see visions,
your old men shall dream dreams.


Indeed, upon my servants and my handmaids
I will pour out a portion of my spirit in those days,
and they shall prophesy.
 
And I will work wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below:
 
Blood, fire, and a cloud of smoke.
The sun shall be turned to darkness,
and the moon to blood,
before the coming of the great and splendid day of the Lord,
and it shall be that everyone shall be saved who calls on
the name of the Lord.

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

"Today I pray for you and with you, that the Holy Spirit may help you and increase your faith, so that you may accept even more the messages that I am giving you here in this holy place. Little children, know that this is a time of grace for each of you; and with me, little children, you are secure. I desire to lead you all on the way of holiness. Live my message, and put into life every word that I am giving you. May they be precious to you because they come from Heaven." Our Lady's Medjugorje message of(June 25, 2002)