11/25/12

Christ the King

November 25th Feast of Christ the King


Jesus, praise and glory to You.
Let us all praise You and love You with all of our being.
Let us realize that You truly are the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords.
Let us worship You with our whole being.
Let us all be on fire to not only serve You, but be willing to tell others of our witness of how You came into our lives and saved us. Let our witness show Your true power and loving care. Let us see You in the "Breaking of the Bread" that shows us the love that came to us from the cross. Let us all fall down in worship of You and feel that presence of You in our hearts.

Amen and Amen.

Thanks to You, Lord, for loving us totally.

"Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 18:33b-37."
So Pilate went back into the praetorium and summoned Jesus and said to him, "Are you the King of the Jews?"
Jesus answered, "Do you say this on your own or have others told you about me?"
Pilate answered, "I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests handed you over to me. What have you done?"
Jesus answered, "My kingdom does not belong to this world. If my kingdom did belong to this world, my attendants (would) be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my kingdom is not here."
So Pilate said to him, "Then you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say I am a king. For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice."

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Dear children! Today, when you celebrate Christ, the King of all that is created, I desire for him to be the King of your lives. Only through giving, little children, can you comprehend the gift of Jesus’ sacrifice on the Cross for each of you. Little children, give time to God that he may transform you and fill you with his grace, so that you may be a grace for others. For you, little children, I am a gift of grace and love, which comes from God for this peaceless world. Thank you for having responded to my call. Medjugorje message, November 25, 2007