12/1/17

The world has decided to go into the future without God

Tivan-dragicevic-medjugorje-schonbornhe Blessed buy ativan usa Mother, according to seer,  Ivan Dragicevic says “the world has decided to go into the future without God.”

November 2017 Mr. Dragicevic had his apparition inside St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Ivan’s apparition lasted about eight minutes and afterwords Cardinal Schonborn celebrated Mass mentioning Medjugorje extensively in his homily.
Ivan Dragicevic said to the audience, to prepare for a world that is turning away from God – “The world has decided to go into the future without God.” The Virgin Mary urged all present to pray for peace and to put God in the first place in our lives. The visionary also emphasized that the Blessed Mother encourages prayer in family. Also to fast and to read the holy Gospels
Later that evening the monthly message for the world was released by Marija.
“Dear children! When in nature you look at the richness of the colors which the Most High gives to you, open your heart and pray with gratitude for all the good that you have and say: ‘I am here created for eternity’ – and yearn for heavenly things because God loves you with immeasurable love. This is why He also gave me to you to tell you: ‘Only in God is your peace and hope, dear children’. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read this before and was saddened by it. I know it is true, as I'm experiencing this in my life. I'm one of the only practicing Catholics in my entire extended family (aunts, uncles, sibling, cousins, nieces and nephews) as well as all my friends but one.

I have been praying for my country, America, to turn back to God, but it seems that not many will open their hearts to the Holy Spirit. They want to live out their lives on their own terms and are paying dearly for it with depression, anxiety, materialism, never feeling they have enough, addictions, and all sorts of ailments. I have suffered through these spiritual ills myself because of selfish desires and when I did, I repented and tried to rely on God even more. I will not give up, but I feel we are beyond the tipping point and the only way my country will turn back to God is through tribulation unfortunately. There needs to be an awakening in my land before we destroy each other and our planet.

People will curse God when these tribulations happens and blame Him, even those who claim to be atheists. Because of our hubris, we will not admit that we caused this ourselves. We will want to blame the only One we can; God. Eventually though, people will slowly come to realize that we are the cause of these tribulations and repent. There will be much suffering to go through though. I see the birth pangs now, which are becoming more frequent and intense.

I have no idea when these tribulations will intensify and eventually blow wide open; only God knows. I'm tired of people prognosticating dates because it only causes people to discredit these warnings when they fail to happen as stated. People have grown dull to them and laugh at them because of these false predictions. It makes people move further away from God, as they see people of faith as crackpots and cranks lacking in reality and truth. We need to avoid making public pronouncements of impending doom, as they are all pure speculation. As Jesus said, He will come like a thief in the night. Let us keep watch and be prepared.