12/10/15

The Jubilee Year of Mercy has just begun


  

(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2015

J.M.J. 

December 10, 2015
Dear Family of Mary!
The Jubilee Year of Mercy has just begun. We are all excited to see the miracles of mercy that will take place as the Church prays together as one heart for Mercy!

Jesus spoke these words to St. Faustina about this Time of Mercy that she announced:

Let the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy. Write: before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice..... (1146 Diary)

Jesus will not refuse any soul who turns to Him for mercy, even the most hardened. They are free to refuse Him, but He will not refuse them if the turn to Him. This is such a great comfort for us. There is still time, right now, for souls lost and sinful to regain their relationship with the Lord. There is still time for them to turn and be saved. Jesus is waiting for them with open arms.
Our Lady said the same in March of 2010:

"Dear children! Today I call you to love with all your heart and with all your soul. Pray for the gift of love, because when the soul loves it calls my Son to itself. My Son does not refuse those who call Him and who desire to live according to Him. Pray for those who do not comprehend love, who do not understand what it means to love. Pray that God may be their Father and not their Judge. My children, you be my apostles, be my river of love. I need you. Thank you." (March 18, 2010, Mirjana)
"My Son does not refuse those who call Him..."

 This is the good news of Jesus Christ. He told us in so many ways that He longs for the lost souls, seeks them, calls them, suffers for them, and loves them. As we pray with Our Lady, standing before the Father, let's allow our hearts to become like Jesus' heart. Let's make room for all those who are far from Jesus and His love. If we hold them in our hearts, regardless of how we feel about them, we will be interceding for them with Mary. This is what she would like, that we intercede with her for those who are in jeopardy of being lost.
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan

No comments: