3/21/15

We are not to talk about Medjugorje so much but to live it.


Testimony of Fr. Charlie Nakouz

date: 20.03.2015.
Fr. Charlie Nakouz comes from Lebanon and he visited Medjugorje for the first time in 1997, but since 2001 he has been coming here three times a year as the group leader of pilgrims who come from Lebanon. Fr. Charlie  told us: “It was long ago when I had the chance to meet the late Fr. Slavko and the visionaries Marija and Ivan. Whenever I would ask them to pray for me so that I would be able to discern my vocation, their response was always the same. They would tell me to pray to the Queen of Peace to lead me in my life. I am here now, as a priest for the first time, after 18 years since I first arrived in Medjugorje.

 This is a huge blessing for me and I am really happy that I was able to participate in this seminar for group leaders as this indeed was a very profound experience. After sharing experiences with others, I am trying to help other people who are coming here, so that we all may be able to discover the love of our God and the Gospa. As Fr. Marinko said, we all are here to experience the love of God in our communion, and we are not to talk about Medjugorje so much but to live it. That is what we in Lebanon have been trying to do", said Fr. Charlie.  http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

No comments: