1/26/15

I recently came across this prophecy given by Father Scanlon at the height of the Charismatic Renewal, 1980, and thought it apropos  for this time.

The Lord God says “Hear my Word.”  The time that has been marked by my blessings and gifts is being replaced now by a period to be marked by my judgment and purification.  What I have not accomplished by blessings and gifts, I will accomplish by judgment and purification.  My people, my church is desperately in need of this judgment.  They have continued in an adulterous relationship with the spirit of this world.  They are not only infected with sin, but they teach sin, pamper sin, embrace sin, dismiss sin…Leadership unable to handle it…fragmentation, confusion throughout the ranks.  Satan goes where he will and infects who he will.  He has free access throughout my people and I will not stand for this.
My people specially blessed in this renewal are more under the spirit of the world than they are under the Spirit of my baptism.  They are more determined with fear for what others will think of them, fears of failure and rejection  in the world, loss of respect by neighbors and superiors and those around them than they are by fear of me and fear of infidelity to my word.  Therefore your situation is very weak.  Your power is so limited.  You cannot be considered at this point in the center of the battle and the conflict that is going on.
So this time is now come upon all of you – a time of judgment and of purification.  Sin will be called sin. Satan will be unmasked.  Fidelity will be held  up for what it is and should be.  My faithful servants will be seen and will come together.  They will not be many in number.  It will be a difficult and a necessary time.  There will be collapse, difficulties throughout the world, but – more to the issue – there will be purification and persecution  among my people. You will have to stand for that you believe.  You will have to choose between the world and me.  You will have to choose what word you will follow and who you will respect.  And in that choice what has not been accomplished by the time of blessing and gifts will be accomplished.  What has not been been accomplished in the baptism and the flooding of gifts of my Spirit will be accomplished in a baptism of fire.  The fire will move among you individually, corporately, in groups and around the world.  I will not tolerate the situation that is going on.  I will not tolerate the mixture and the adulterous treating of gifts and graces and blessings with infidelity, sin,  and prostitution.   My time is now among you.  What you need to do is to come before me in total submission to my word, in total submission to my plan.  In the total submission of this hour, what you need to do is to drop the things that are your own, the things of the past.  What you need to do is to see yourselves and those whom you have responsibility for in the light of this hour of judgment and purification.  You need to see them in that way and do for them what will best help them to stand strong and be among my faithful servants.
For there will be casualties.  It will not be easy, but it is necessary. It is necessary that my people be in fact my people, that my church be in fact my church, and that my Spirit in fact bring forth the purity of life, purity and fidelity to the gospel.  http://www.musingsat85.com/myblog/ 
=

No comments: