3/25/14

Our Lady's Medjugorje message to Marija March 25, 2014 :


 “Dear children! I am calling you anew: begin the battle against sin as in the first days, go to confession and decide for holiness. The love of God will begin to flow through you into the world, peace will begin to rule in your hearts and God’s blessing will fill you. I am with you and intercede for all of you before my Son Jesus. Thank you for having responded to my call.”  March 25, 2014


Our Lady of Medjugorje's Messages on Confession

MARCH 24, 1985
"Today I wish to call you all to confession,
even if you have confessed a few days ago. I wish that you all
experience my feast day within yourselves. But you cannot experience it
unless you abandon yourselves completely to God. Therefore, I am
inviting you all to reconciliation with God!"

JANUARY 25, 1995
"Dear children! I invite you to open the door of your
heart to Jesus as the flower opens itself to the sun. Jesus desires to
fill your hearts with peace and joy. You cannot, little children,
realize peace if your are not at peace with Jesus. Therefore, I invite
you to confession so Jesus may be your truth and peace. So, little
children, pray to have the strength to realize what I am telling you. I
am with your and I love your. Thank you for having responded to my
call."

NOVEMBER 25, 1998
"Dear children! Today I call you to prepare yourselves
for the coming of Jesus. In a special way, prepare your hearts. May holy
Confession be the first act of conversion for you and then, dear
children, decide for holiness. May your conversion and decision for
holiness begin today and not tomorrow. Little children, I call you all
to the way of salvation and I desire to show you the way to Heaven. That
is why, little children, be mine and decide with me for holiness. Little
children, accept prayer with seriousness and pray, pray, pray. Thank you
for having responded to my call."

NOVEMBER 25, 2002
"Dear children! I call you also today to conversion.
Open your heart to God, little children, through Holy Confession and
prepare your soul so that little Jesus can be born anew in your heart.
Permit Him to transform you and lead you on the way of peace and joy.
Little children, decide for prayer. Especially now, in this time of
grace, may your heart yearn for prayer. I am close to you and intercede
before God for all of you. Thank you for having responded to my call."


"Dear children! Open your heart to God's mercy in this Lenten time. The heavenly Father desires to deliver each of you from the slavery of sin. Therefore, little children, make good use of this time and through meeting with God in confession, leave sin and decide for holiness. Do this out of love for Jesus, who redeemed you all with his blood, that you may be happy and in peace. Do not forget, little children: your freedom is your weakness, therefore follow my messages with seriousness. Thank you for having responded to my call." (February 25, 2007)

No comments: