1/2/11

Our Lady's Medjugorje message of Janauary 2, 2010 to Mirjana


Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s January 2, 2011 Message Through Mirjana Soldo

“Dear children; Today I call you to unity in Jesus, my Son. My Motherly Heart prays that you may comprehend that you are God’s family. Through the spiritual freedom of will, which the Heavenly Father has given you, you are called to become cognizant of the truth, the good or the evil. May prayer and fasting open your hearts and help you to discover the Heavenly Father through my Son. In discovering the Father, your life will be directed to carrying out of God’s will and the realization of God’s family, in the way that my Son desires. I will not leave you alone on this path. Thank you.”

Mirjana felt that she could say to Our Lady: “We have all come to you with our sufferings and crosses. Help us, we implore you.” Our Lady extended Her hands towards us and said:
“Open your hearts to me. Give your sufferings to me. The Mother will help.”

Mirjana also stated, after the apparition, that Our Lady emphasized the importance of the priest's blessing.........Video of apparition to Mirjana http://www.gloria.tv/?media=120997
.
JANUARY 1, 2010, OUR LADY'S APPARITION TO IVAN ON PODBRDO.

She said, “Pray, pray, pray, dear children, and help me to realise my plans for this parish and the world. Dear children, especially pray for vocations and for the strong faith of my priests. Know, dear children, I always pray with you when you go through difficult times, so persevere in prayer and pray with me. I thank you because you have answered, accepted and live my messages.”

1 comment:

Sally said...

beautiful mesage!