11/2/10

Our Lady's message of November 2, 2010 to Mirjana


Dear children; With motherly perseverance and love I am bringing you the light of life to destroy the darkness of death in you. Do not reject me, my children. Stop and look within yourselves and see how sinful you are. Be aware of your sins and pray for forgiveness. My children, you do not desire to accept that you are weak and little, but you can be strong and great by doing God’s will. Give me your cleansed hearts that I may illuminate them with the light of life, my Son. Thank you. Medjugorje message, November 2, 2010
.
Sing Hallelujah to the Lord:
.

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

May 16, 1987

“Dear children, when God calls men, it is really a great thing. Think about how it would be sad to let pass those opportunities that God allows without taking them. So do not wait for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Say ‘yes!’ to Jesus now! And may this ‘yes!’ be forever."

Ed Sousa said...

Now is the time of decision. Now is the time to get ready. Now is the time when Our Lady said:


April 2, 2010

“…Be ready…”