4/7/09

A Powerful Message from Fr. Neil Buchiein, on Our Lady's Medjugorje message of April 2, 2009 to Mirjana.

Fr. Neil Buchlein, Thursday, April 2, 2009
Dear Sisters and Brothers in Our Lord Jesus Christ and His Blessed Mother, Greetings and Peace!


What a "Wake-Up Call" of a message we received today:"




Dear children, God's love is in my words. My children, that is the love which desires to turn you to justice and truth. That is the love which desires to save you from delusion. And what about you, my children? Your hearts remain closed; they are hard and do not respond to my calls. They are insincere. With a motherly love I am praying for you, because I desire for all of you to resurrect in my Son. Thank you."




"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU MY CHILDREN?"-- Those words took me back to many years ago (No, I'm not going to give away my age and shock you) and I could see myself being asked those words by my Mom with the exception that it was personalized; "And what about you, Neil?


"Well, as we get ready to enter into Holy Week we are asked an extremely important and significant question. If we don't spend time in examining ourselves so that we can really enter into the Passion, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus, then we really are delusional and a bunch of "Medjugorje Want-a-bees."


How have we spent this season of Lent? Have we really grown closer to our Lord? Did we thirst like the Samaritan woman for that "Living Water?" Have we had our eyes opened so that we can really see? DID WE GO AND RECEIVE THE SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION? The Church teaches that this is our Easter Duty. . .once a year unless a mortal sin is committed. Many of us probably don't even pay attention to to Our Blessed Mother when she says to go monthly. It is easy to come up with so many excuses. Well, think of what our beloved PJP II said that Medjugorje was the closing chapter of Fatima. If you cannot remember when to go. . .GO ON THE FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH! Today we remember our beloved Holy Father and how his death impacted all of the world.


My priestly life is constantly changing. . .thankfully for the better. . .Praise God! I strongly believe in the Sacrament of Reconciliation and don't miss an opportunity to preach about it when the Gospel gives me "an open door" to go for it. This past Monday there were four priests for the sacrament. I do not know when the other three left/were finished but we started at 7PM and I still had one penitent waiting at midnight! That penitent (who served their penance in advance by waiting for two + hours) set an appointment. I have never spent that much time hearing confessions but it was AWESOME! I walked home totally "on fire and full of energy" and thanked the Lord for having so many people come and open their hearts and minds to experience the mercy and love of Jesus. I heard His voice throughout my body say, "Neil, you told them to come and 'dump' and 'dump' they did!" Praise God!


Our Blessed Mother's message today is certainly about the Sacrament of Reconciliation. If we go, as she suggests, how can our "hearts remain closed?" Even if we are failing with the 4 other "Stones" we can still confess them.Notice how she uses the words "resurrect in my Son." She is pointing to Holy Week and Easter. But, where will we be during next week? Will some of us choose to bury ourselves into our own tombs early and refuse to come out? We need to get rid of the barriers that are blocking ourselves from getting to Jesus. If you have yet to get to the Sacrament of Reconciliation; DO IT NOW! Don't let the "clock tick away" valuable time where you can lose. . .lose eternity... (if your sins are mortal). Look at the world and what is going on. . .do you really think God is pleased with humanity?!?! How long will we be on the receiving end of thse "Love Letters" from Our Blessed Mother. I don't want to sound pessimistic but I think Jesus is beginning to run out of patience and may say to His Mother soon, "Mom, they are not listening to you or me. Its time. . ." Do we really want "to push the envelope?"


Notice that She did not end with "THANK YOU FOR HAVING RESPONDED TO MY CALL." Well, is it any wonder?! We are so delusional and worried about the economy and world economy that we are foregoing our own spiritual lives. This is what needs our attention if we believe in the messages of Medjugorje. Our lives should be different. Put on the spiritual armor and get ready to walk with Our Lord this week. . .will you go with Him and die with Him on Calvary? Peace and Goodness, --Fr. Neil Buchlein

3 comments:

bg said...

Our Lady’s messages to Mirjana rarely end with her saying “thank you for responding to my call”, but usually “thank you”.

“Thank you” is still an expression of gratitude from Our Lady.

Perhaps Fr Neil has failed to notice this?

Anonymous said...

Fr. Neil, Thanks for taking the time to interpret the latest message for us. Confession once a month has really helped me and daily mass and rosary, scripture. Fasting is my biggest hurdle but i know with all five stones linked, amazing things are possible. The word Delusion has come up for me in the last few days, but with the holy spirit and Our lady as guides everything can be crystal clear.

Padre Steve said...

Ed, thanks so much for posting all the updates on the visions! I visit your blog frequently as well!