8/14/08

Medjugorje Reflection:- Dear Children I am calling you.


Spread the message…Dear children! You are the ones responsible for the messages. The source of grace is here, but you, dear children, are the vessels which transport the gifts. Therefore, dear children, I am calling you to do your job with responsibility. Each one shall be responsible according to his own ability. Dear children, I am calling you to give the gifts to others with love, and not to keep them for yourselves. Thank you for having responded to my call. May 8, 1986...
Sacrifice your lives for the salvation of the world. I am with you, and I am grateful to you, but in heaven you shall receive the Father’s reward which He has promised to you. Therefore, dear children, do not be afraid.part message, February 25, 1985..Posted by http://www.crownofstars.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you Ed. This is a good reminder especially on our lady's feast day. It's a shame it isn't a holy day of obligation here in HI.

Ed Sousa said...

Thank You Esther. It is a Holy Day of obligation here and we celebrated the day with Fr. Randall last night for three hours.
It was beautiful.