12/29/12

Mary Reinforces Christmas Message

By Jakob Marschner

“In all these years when I am with you, my finger is directed towards the Child, because I want to lead you to Jesus” the Virgin Mary tells visionary Ivan Dragicevic, after surprise that the Child Jesus spoke on Christmas Day. A few hundred attended Ivan’s late night apparition on Podbrdo Hill.


medjugorje visionary seer veggente ivan dragicevic apparition apparizione december dec dicembre 28 2012 mary reinforces christmas message
People gathering on top of Apparition Hill before Ivan’s apparition at 10 pm on December 28. Photo: Marco Piagentini

Pointing back to the surprise on Christmas Day when the Child Jesus gave a message, the Virgin Mary both mentioned the Child and reinforced the theme of the two Christmas messages when she appeared to visionary Ivan Dragicevic late in the evening of December 28 on top of Apparition Hill in Medjugorje.

Afterwards, Ivan reported this message:

Overview of Medjugorje by night, from the path up apparition hill in the evening of December 28. Photo: Marco Piagentini
Overview of Medjugorje by night, from the path up Apparition Hill in the evening of December 28. Photo: Marco Piagentini

* “Dear children, also today I desire to call you to joy. Anew I call you to joy! I call you at the same time to responsibility. Dear children, accept my messages responsibly and live my messages, because in the living of my messages I desire to lead you to my Son. All of these years that I have been together with you my finger has been directed toward the Son, towards Jesus.  I have a desire to lead all of you to Him. Therefore these days that are upcoming, may your question also be – and I pose this question to you – ‘What can I do that my heart may be closer to Jesus?’ May this question lead you. Say to yourselves, ‘What must I leave behind? What must I reject that my heart may be closer to Jesus?’ Pray dear children, and I will pray for all of you that your answer in your hearts may be ‘Yes, I desire to be closer to Jesus!’ Thank you, dear children, for also today having responded to my call.”

Lasting about 10 minutes, Ivan’s apparition was attended by only a few hundred people. In the days after Christmas, Medjugorje has been almost void of pilgrims, and on Friday many among the attendees arrived on top of Apparition Hill in the last half hour before the apparition without causing any confusion.

Laura Marcazzan Budimir reported from Medjugorje
Source of Article    http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/

PRAYER--“Lord, I offer you my life. All my dreams, plans, hopes, and fears are yours. Give me the faith to follow you today, knowing that you will work all things together for my good.”

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

“Lord, I offer you my life. All my dreams, plans, hopes, and fears are yours. Give me the faith to follow you today, knowing that you will work all things together for my good.”