12/13/12

I Realized This Is Our Lady's Home


Stephane Galbert comes from Martinique. This is his first time in Medjugorje. He said how many people in Martinique know about Medjugorje since many of them came on pilgrimages in the last few years and they witnessed about what they experienced. They were saying how every Christian should come here. “I always felt close to Our Lady, ever since I was eight I had Our Lady’s statue and I was always connected to Our Lady. When my mom told me about Medjugorje and invited me to come here, I accepted her proposal immediately and I realised this was Our Lady’s home. We usually see Mary with her opened hands because that is her mission, She is inviting us to come to Her.”
Source  http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Dear children!
Today I call you to prepare yourselves for the coming of Jesus. In a special way, prepare your hearts. May holy Confession be the first act of conversion for you and then, dear children, decide for holiness. May your conversion and decision for holiness begin today and not tomorrow. Little children, I call you all to the way of salvation and I desire to show you the way to Heaven. That is why, little children, be mine and decide with me for holiness. Little children, accept prayer with seriousness and pray, pray, pray. Thank you for having responded to my call. Medjugorje message, November 25, 1988