12/5/12

Dear Family of Mary, Two wonderful testimonies

Apparition Hill, a place of prayer

(c)Mary TV 2012
Pray with me that sinners may become aware of their sins and repent sincerely.
+
J.M.J.
December 5, 2012
Dear Family of Mary!
"Dear children, with motherly love and motherly patience anew I call you to live according to my Son - to spread His peace and His love - so that, as my apostles, you may accept God's truth with all your heart and pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you. Then you will be able to faithfully serve my Son, and show His love to others with your life. According to the love of my Son and my love, as a mother, I strive to bring all of my strayed children into my motherly embrace and to show them the way of faith. My children, help me in my motherly battle and pray with me that sinners may become aware of their sins and repent sincerely. Pray also for those whom my Son has chosen and consecrated in His name. Thank you." (December 2, 2012 Mirjana)
 
Our Lady continues to call on us to "get our act together!" She is patient, but persistent! We need to live according to her Son, to be her apostles, to accept God's truth with all our hearts and to pray to the Holy Spirit for guidance. We need to do these things so that we will actually be living examples of Jesus' love for others. She needs us to carry the love of her Son to our families, neighbors, cities, work places, and parishes! That is what she needs from us.
 
She also needs us to shape up, because she needs our prayer power for the sake of sinners. She needs intercession so that the conversion graces she desires to pour out on them will be won. And she is the master at conversion graces.

 *I want to share the accounts of two dramatic conversion stories that we have aired on "Fruit of Medjugorje" this fall. In both cases, the person did not want to be in Medjugorje, did not think they needed to change, and were not open to Our Lady's presence in Medjugorje. But through the graces won by Our Lady's apostles, and the witness of Vicka, they both were given the illumination of conscience, in a moment, and were forever changed!
 
*Barry MacCarthy from Ireland - June 1990 (Barry and his wife Ann went to Croatia for a vacation and just took a quick side trip to Medjugorje...)
When I arrived in Medjugorje I wasn't impressed with the place...But Ann said that since we were here, we might as well go to the place of the first apparitions. And so just to make her happy, we got a taxi to Podbrdo. And the taxi stopped outside this house. I didn't know where we were, but as soon as I got out of the taxi, I looked and I saw this girl standing in the courtyard with an old woman. And I knew who she was. I knew her name, even. I said, "Ann, quick, there is Vicka." To this day I don't know how I knew her. I ran up to her garden and I was just spellbound looking at her. I was mesmerized by her. The best way to describe her was that she didn't seem human, she was like an angel. There was this presence about her. So she came over and she laid hands on me and prayed over me, and just like that, in an instant, my whole life flashed in front of me. Everything I had done wrong, the way I was living, it all just flashed by me, and I just knew from that instant on that I had to change my life. And we went up Apparition Hill and I got to the top and I just cried. I sat there for maybe an hour or so, I don't know, but I just sat there and I cried. I cried like a baby. I got rid of all this rubbish, this garbage I was carrying. I felt this peace, a peace I had never known before....I only spent three hours in Medjugorje and it changed my whole life, thank God. I don't know where I would be if I hadn't come at this stage of my life. ("Fruit of Medjugorje", Episode 6 at www.marytv.tv )
 
*Joanne Ronallo- June 1989 - (Joanne went to Medjugorje with a youth group, not believing in the apparitions. She arrived in the middle of the night and the next morning...)
I got up out of bed and went outside and said, "Oh my gosh, this town is so remote, so dusty, I don't want to be here. So I'm thinking in my head as we are walking through Biakovici, and the chickens are running in front of us, "I'm going to get out of this town, and wait for the group in Rome. I'll do some sightseeing, whatever!" So I ran into the group leader and he said, "This is Vicka's house, the group is down at Ivan's and will be up soon." At this time the visionaries would talk in front of their homes. So I said, "I'll just wait here at Vicka's for you." So I got in her little courtyard and then the kids came, and then Vicka came down. She started her talk, and we looked at each other, right in the eye, and all of a sudden I had an illumination, and I could see everything I ever did right in my life, and everything I ever did wrong. And there was no justification, no "well I picked this flower..." No, I just knew...Dear Lord I'm going to hell! And it was such a...not even a fear...such a disappointment that I had hurt Jesus so much...that He was real, and He was ready there with His mercy...and His love, and I was just like Ivan, I wanted to run!!! So I did, I bolted out of the area, started running down the street in Biakovici, and where are you going to go??? There was nowhere else to go, so I sat down on a stone wall and started to cry and cry and cry. The kids said, "What's wrong with you?" So I just said, "I have to go to Confession." I hadn't been to Confession in 20 years. I had lived in Aspen Colorado, hung with the Eagles, did sex, drugs and rock and roll... Two hours we spent [in Confession], and we went through everything...I felt so refreshed. (Fruit of Medjugorje, Episode 39. www.marytv.tv )
 
Both Joanne and Barry came to Medjugorje expecting nothing, and left having received everything! Conversion, faith, forgiveness, joy, hope, and love!! All because of the intercession of Our Lady and her apostles who won the graces, and the witness of Vicka who carries the life of Jesus in her. This is Our Lady's battle plan for the world! She wants us to help her obtain conversion graces for all of her lost children. This is a great task given to us! Wow!
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
© Mary TV 2012
 
PS. The "Fruit of Medjugorje" shows just keep coming! Don't miss them. They are full of graces and blessings for all! Monday and Thursday at 8:00 pm Eastern Time, or in the Fruit of Medjugorje Archives at www.marytv.tv !!!

No comments: