10/1/08

To his Angels the Lord has given a command about you.


Guardian Angels -Full Custody

For to His angels He has given command about you, that they guard you in all your ways." —Psalm 91:11 Our lives are so precious to God that He has created and assigned an angel specifically for each one of us. "Beside each believer stands an angel as protector and shepherd leading him to life. The Lord says: "My angel is with you, and he is the custodian of your lives. For anyone who thinks they're in charge of their own life, it's important to know that a guardian angel has been authorized by God to take full custody of that life. Your guardian angel is focused constantly on Jesus (Mt 18:10; Jn 1:51). "Christ is the center of the angelic world. Your angel's life revolves around Jesus, devoted to your personal welfare and care (Ps 91:11; Bar 6:6).

God specifically declares: "I am sending an angel before you" (Ex 23:20). Your angel is constantly beholding the face of Christ. This gives your angel a privileged position to instantly hear, receive, and carry out orders specifically related to you. Your angel is attentive to you at all times. Therefore, obey God's command to "be attentive to" your angel and "heed his voice.

Father, thank You for loving me so personally as to create and assign an angel specifically for me. I will repent so as to cause You and my angel to rejoice (Lk 15:10).
Prayer-Angel of God, my guardian dear, through God's love commits to me here, ever this day and night, be at my side, to rule and guide, Amen.

5 comments:

Micki said...

And may Sampson have a special day. You and He make a great pair. Happy Day Ed :-)

Ed Sousa said...

Sampson and I both thank you Micki.

Easter Almuena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Easter Almuena said...

Wonderful post, Ed! I love those scripture passages you included in the post; it makes it solid and firm. God's truth is not to be denied, but accepted wholeheartedly. Psalm 91 is one of my favorite psalms. The few lines at the bottom are especially significant to me. I pray and claim it for my husband: that God will give him a long and happy life.

Thanks again, Ed! God bless you abundantly!

Ed Sousa said...

Hello Easter,
Thank for you comment, its always so nice to hear from you.
Psalm # 91 is also one of my favorite psalms. I think its a very powerful prayer.
Our Lords blessing to you and your family.