3/25/17

March 25, 2017 Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje:

"Dear children! In this time of grace, I am calling all of you to open your hearts to God's mercy, to begin a new life through prayer, penance and a decision for holiness. This time of spring moves you to a new life, to a renewal, in your thoughts and hearts. Therefore, little children, I am with you to help you to say 'yes' to God and to God's commandments with resoluteness. You are not alone; I am with you through the grace which the Most High gives me for you and your descendants. Thank you for having responded to my call." (March 25, 2017) 

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

"Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world."
Saint Pope John Paul II

Ed Sousa said...

Pope St John Paul II said “Medjugorje is the spiritual centre of the world!” Then on 25 March 1984 he said, “Medjugorje is the fulfilment and continuation of Fatima!”