9/22/14

Consecration to the Holy Spirit

Act of Consecration to the Holy Spirit

On my knees before the great multitude of heavenly witnesses, I offer myself, soul and body to You, Eternal Spirit of God.  I adore the brightness of Your purity, the unerring keenness of Your justice, and the might of Your love.  You are the Strength and Light of my soul.  In You I live and move and am.  I desire never to grieve You by my unfaithfulness and I pray with all my heart to be kept from the smallest sin against You.  Mercifully guard my every thought and grant that I may always watch for Your light, and listen to Your voice, and follow Your gracious inspirations.  I cling to You and give myself to You and ask You, by Your compassion, to watch over me in my weakness.  Holding the pierced Feet of Jesus and looking at His Five Wounds, and trusting in His Precious Blood, I implore You, Holy Spirit, Helper of my infirmity, to keep me in Your grace that I may never sin against You.  Give me grace, O Holy Spirit, Spirit of the Father and the Son, to say to You always and everywhere, “Speak Lord for Your servant listens.”Amen.




Dear children! Today I call you, through prayer and sacrifice, to prepare yourselves for the coming of the Holy Spirit. Little children, this is a time of grace and so, again, I call you to decide for God the Creator. Allow Him to transform and change you. May your heart be prepared to listen to, and live, everything which the Holy Spirit has in His plan for each of you. Little children, allow the Holy Spirit to lead you on the way of truth and salvation towards eternal life. Thank you for having responded to my call.
 Our Lady's Medjugorje message of May 25, 1998

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

“Come, Holy Spirit! Lift me up to see the truth of God’s power and mercy and plan for me. Give me a heavenly vision!”