8/6/13

Dear Family of Mary



Ivan prays before his talk on Aug 5   
   

 Ivan prays before his talk on August 5, 2013    

(c)Mary TV 2013  

 

J.M.J.

August 5, 2013 

Dear Family of Mary!
 

Anna Shawl translated and sent us this account of Ivan's apparition at 11:00 pm on Mt. Podbrdo this evening.
 

Here is Ivan's account of his apparition from the Hill Tonight...
 

Tonight Our Lady came very very joyful and happy and greeted us with her mother greeting of  "Praised be Jesus, my dear children."


She then extended her hands over all of us and she prayed for quite a while in her own Aramaic language. she prayed especially for all those who are present that are ill and over all the priests.


After this, Our Lady said:
   

Also today this is my great joy in seeing you all with an open heart with gladness of heart. I invite you all, to responsibly pray for peace. Pray, dear children that peace will reign in the world. That peace reigns in the hearts of the people. At the heart of my children. So be my carriers of peace in this turbulent world. Be my living sign. a sign of peace for the people you meet in your parishes. Be my sign, be my light, my mirror to each other. Know my dear children I am always with you, and that I pray for all of you, and for all of you I intercede with Jesus, with my Son. Therefore, persevere in prayer, thank you all once again that you said, "Yes" to my call.


After this Our Lady Blessed everyone with her motherly blessing and everything we brought to be blessed.


Ivan then recommended everyone, all their needs, their petitions and their families and all the sick.


He wanted to reiterate that Our Lady prays for all of us and our needs and intercedes for all of us to her Son.


After this, Our Lady with great joy, continued to pray for everyone and in that prayer she left in the sign of the light and the cross with "Go in peace, my dear children."


I know earlier, for those of you who were watching Marija [on Mary TV's live streaming of the apparition], she said that Our Lady came dressed in a gold dress.


Happy Birthday!! dear Blessed Mother once again!! Let's continue to try to live her messages as best as we can.


Good night everyone and God Bless you all!

love

Ana

 

At 5:00 am, August 6, 2013 Mary TV will stream the closing Mass for Mladifest 2013, which will take place on top of Cross Mountain.  Join us!!  (This is 11:00 pm Aug 5, EDT)   

 

Logo

 

 

 

 "Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world!"   

Blessed John Paul II  -
Be connected! 
 

1 comment:

Daily Grace said...

Our Lady always reminds us to open our hearts, to be a light to others.

Her message brings a song to mind, Christ be our Light":

Longing for light, we wait in darkness.
Longing for truth, we turn to you.
Make us your own, your holy people,
light for the world to see.

Christ, be our light! Shine in our hearts.
Shine through the darkness.
Christ, be our light!
Shine in your church gathered today.

God bless