3/18/12

Visionary Mirjana Dragicevic Soldo received her annual apparition by Our Lady.


The visionary Mirjana Soldo stopped having daily apparitions from in December 1982. During Mirjana's last daily apparition, Our Lady gave confided to her the 10th secret, and told Mirjana that she would appear to her once a year, on the 18th of March. In covering the apparitions, we know there is a significance to March 18, that in the future we will know the reason why. Today's apparition lasted 5 minutes from 2:00 to 2:05 PM. Following is Our Lady's message given today through Mirjana:  ~ Mirjana celebrates her 47th birthday today. ~

Dear children! I am coming among you because I desire to be your mother – your intercessor. I desire to be the bond between you and the Heavenly Father – your mediatrix. I desire to take you by the hand and to walk with you in the battle against the impure spirit. My children, consecrate yourselves to me completely. I will take your lives into my motherly hands and I will teach them peace and love, and then I will give them over to my Son. I am asking of you to pray and fast because only in this way will you know how to witness my Son in the right way through my motherly heart. Pray for your shepherds that, united in my Son, they can always joyfully proclaim the Word of God.  Thank you. March 18, 2012