3/10/12

Life is to short not to pray


Our Lady's Medjugorje Message of May 25, 1998 "Dear children! Today I call you, through prayer and sacrifice, to prepare yourselves for the coming of the Holy Spirit. Little children, this is a time of grace and so, again, I call you to decide for God the Creator. Allow Him to transform and change you. May your heart be prepared to listen to, and live, everything which the Holy Spirit has in His plan for each of you. Little children, allow the Holy Spirit to lead you on the way of truth and salvation towards eternal life. Thank you for having responded to my call." 05/98

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Dear children!
Today Iinvite you to open yourselves to God by means of prayer so the Holy Spirit may begin to work miracles in you and through you. I am with you and I intercede before God for each one of you because, dear children, each one of you is important in my plan of salvation. I invite you to be carriers of good and peace. God can give you peace only if you convert and pray. Therefore, my dear little children, pray, pray, pray and do that which the Holy Spirit inspires you. Thank you for having responded to my call. Medjugorje message, May 25, 1993

Our Lady of
Medjugorje:
“The important thing is to pray for the Holy Spirit that He descend upon you. When you have the Holy Spirit, you have everything.” (Friday, Oct. 21, 1983)