2/18/12

In The Last Days


Saint Paul Said In Second Letter to Timothy
Feast Day: June 29

~The Last Days~

2 Timmothy 3:1-5

1 Remember that there will be difficult times in

the last days. 2 People will be selfish, greedy, boastful,

and conceited; they will be insulting, disobedient to

their parents, ungrateful, and irreligious; 3 they will be

unkind, merciless, slanderers, violent, and fierce; 4 they

will be treacherous, reckless, and swollen with pride;

they will love pleasure rather than God; 5 they will hold

to the outward form of our religion, but reject its real

power. Keep away from such people.

Peter's Message
Acts 2:14-21

14 Then Peter stood up with the other eleven

apostles and in a loud voice began to speak to the

crowd: "Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem,

listen to me and let me tell you what this means.

15 These people are not drunk, as you suppose;

it is only nine o'clock in the morning. 16 Instead, this is

what the prophet Joel spoke about:

17 'This is what I will do in the last days, God

says: I will pour out my Spirit on everyone. Your sons

and daughters will proclaim my message; your young

men will see visions, and old men will have dreams.

18 Yes, even on my servants, both men and

women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and

they will proclaim my message.

19 I will perform miracles in the sky above and

wonders on the earth below. There will be blood, fire,

and thick smoke;

20 the sun will be darkened, and the moon will

turn red as blood, before the great and glorious Day of

the Lord comes.

21 And then, whoever calls out to the Lord for

help will be saved.'

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

Medjugorje Message from Our Lady of Feburary 2, 2012

Dear children; I am with you for so much time and already for so long I have been pointing you to God’s presence and his infinite love, which I desire for all of you to come to know. And you, my children? You continue to be deaf and blind as you look at the world around you and do not want to see where it is going without my Son. You are renouncing him – and he is the source of all graces. You listen to me while I am speaking to you, but your hearts are closed and you are not hearing me. You are not praying to the Holy Spirit to illuminate you. My children, pride has come to rule. I am pointing out humility to you. My children, remember that only a humble soul shines with purity and beauty because it has come to know the love of God. Only a humble soul becomes heaven, because my Son is in it. Thank you. Again I implore you to pray for those whom my Son has chosen – those are your shepherds. Message of Our Lady given to Mirjana, February 2, 2012

St. Raphael said...

Dear Ed, Thanks for the great post. We need to get the Lord's message to everyone and pray that his Love and Forgiveness fills us all. Then His Healing will come to all. Peace St. Raphael