12/25/11

Our Lady's Message from Medjugorje of December 25, 2011



Dear children! Also today, in my arms I am carrying my Son Jesus to you, for Him to give you His peace. Pray, little children, and witness so that in every heart, not human but God's peace may prevail, which no one can destroy. It is that peace in the heart which God gives to those whom He loves. By your baptism you are all, in a special way called and loved, therefore witness and pray that you may be my extended hands to this world which yearns for God and peace. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

At the last daily apparition to Jakov Colo in 1998, Our Lady told him that from then on he would have one apparition a year, every December 25th, on Christmas Day. This Christmas, Jakov's apparition began at 3:30 pm and lasted 11 minutes. Our Lady delivered the following message:

*"Dear children! Today, in a special way, I desire to take you to and give you over to my Son. Little children, open your hearts and permit Jesus to be born in you, because only in this way, little children, you yourselves will be able to experience your new birth and set out with Jesus in your hearts towards the way of salvation. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Oh come, Oh come, Emmanuel  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJn4sIH0GHA

No comments: