12/10/11

Dear children! Today I call you to prepare yourselves for the coming of Jesus.


Dear children! Today I call you to prepare yourselves for the coming of Jesus. In a special way, prepare your hearts. May Holy Confession be the first act of conversion for you and then, dear children, decide for holiness. May your conversion and decision for holiness begin today and not tomorrow. Little children, I call you all to the way of salvation and I desire to show you the way to Heaven. That is why, little children, be mine and Decide with me for holiness. Little children, accept prayer with seriousness and pray, pray, pray. Thank you for having responded to my call. Our Lady's message from Medjugorje of November 25, 1998

3 comments:

St. Raphael said...

Dear Ed, We are so blessed to have Such a Great God and Holy Mother that Loves us so much. Its so nice to be able to get the message of Jesus out to the world on these blogs.And in the everyday walks at home.I always try to bring Jesus into the picture in some little way that they will ask more about him. God bless you Ed and Father Ed Jr. I am keeping all priests in my prayers, and that God will protect them. Peace St.Raphael

Daily Grace said...

I second St. Raphael's comments. God bless.

Ed Sousa said...

Thank You St. Raphael and Daily Grace.
God Bless,