12/31/11

Our Lady's Apparition to Ivan Tonight


Ivan

December 30, 2011 A.D.

On a very cold evening tonight, December 30, 2011, thousands gathered on top of Apparition Mountain for Our Lady’s apparition to Ivan. The following translation of the message is an initial translation from the Italian to English, and is the substance of the message. This is not an accurate translation. A more accurate translation will be made available later:

“Dear children, the Mother blesses you with joy. Be carriers of my messages in this tired world. Welcome my messages with responsibility. Dear children, pray together with me for the plans that must be realized. Especially tonight, I call you to pray for unity of the Church and my priests. Dear children, pray, pray, pray. The Mother prays with you and intercedes before Her Son for each one of you. Thank you also today for having responded to my call, and for accepting my messages, and living my messages.”

Our Lady prayed for a while over each one of us, and blessed us with Her Special Motherly Blessing. Our Lady blessed the religious articles that were brought to be blessed. Then Our Lady prayed especially for you, the sick present here. Then Ivan recommended all our needs, and our intentions. In a special way, Ivan recommended all the sick. Then Our Lady extended Her hands and prayed over us. She then left in the illuminated sign of the cross, saying, “Go in peace, my dear children.”

A more accurate translation, will be posted in the following days.
medjugorje.com

No comments: