11/18/11

Daily Grace: Honor Your Father And Your Mother

Daily Grace Blog:   http://dailygrace001.blogspot.com/

Daily Grace: Honor Your Father And Your Mother: I came across this video clip today and it spoke volumes to me because there have been a few times recently where I have witnesses adult c...

~About Daily Grace~
A Catholic wife, mother, grandmother , business partner and first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. The purpose of this blog is to encourage both women and men to look for the daily graces in our everyday lives and to share the messages of Our Lady of Medjugorje. On December 8, 2009, I made my Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary, something I would like to encourage others to look into. Mary, most holy, please intercede for the needs of each person who visits here today. Protect them in your motherly mantle and hold them close to your Immaculate Heart.

View her complete profile  http://www.blogger.com/profile/02243579752950295851

1 comment:

Daily Grace said...

Thank you for sharing this one Ed.

God bless