4/28/11

Our Lady Says, Be Ready, My Children

Our Lady Queen of Peace

Our Lady's Medjugorje Message April 2, 2010 Message Given to Mirjana

“Dear children; Today I bless you in a special way and I pray for you to return to the right way to my Son – your Savior, your Redeemer – to Him who gave you eternal life. Reflect on everything human, on everything that does not permit you to set out after my Son – on transience, imperfections and limitations – and then think of my Son, His Divine infiniteness. By your surrender and prayer ennoble your body and perfect your soul. Be ready, my children. Thank you.”

As Our Lady was leaving, Mirjana saw a large golden Cross behind Our Lady.

1 comment:

Daily Grace said...

Oh, but to perfect my soul! To embrace this thought sends my spirit soaring...St. Louis De Montfort referred to us as chosen souls. The thought of this...being chosen, gives great hope.

Thank you for this post.