2/27/11

Two Suns in Medjugorje in 1993


I saw two suns in Medjugorje, in 1993

Posted on January 23, 2011 by
http://www.medugorje.com/


Recreation of a phenomena of two suns that I personally witnessed in 1993, in Medugorje.



“Two Suns? Twin Stars Could Be Visible From Earth By 2012″ is the title of an article on The Huffington Post that gives the scenario where we could see two suns in the sky. Along with the article, there is a photo illustration of what it would look like. As soon as I saw the picture, it was like a flashback. I remembered my first pilgrimage to Medugorje, during the anniversary in June of 1993. One day, we were sitting in the gazebo behind the church waiting for Fr. Petar to speak. He is the priest who was chosen by Mirjana to revel the secrets when the time arrives. Anyway, we were seated on the west side of the gazebo, facing Cross Mountain. W were sitting in the permanent benches on the right hand side, inside the gazebo, facing the mountain.

As with most things in Medugorje, there are long waits if you want a good seat to hear someone speak. For some reason, I looked to my right, through the glass panel and saw what appeared to be two suns, one above the other. When I pointed to what I saw, a good number of the people also saw it, but, not everyone did.

The two suns did the same thing as people experience in the “miracle of the sun”. They moved around in circular motions and were surrounded by streaks of colored light. This continued for about 25 or 30 minutes, until the two suns merged together.

What did that “sign” mean? Was there a message in it? I really don’t know. I have always struggled with the purpose behind all of this phenomena. The Franciscan priests are always telling the people not to look at the sun, but when something like this happens, you seem to be drawn to it. Another mystifying thing is that as some people see these “signs” in the sun, others can’t look because of the brightness. I have been on both sides of that fence. I still ask what it all mean, and have no answer. Maybe it has something to do with the future. Or it might just be a small way of the Lord, reminding us that He is present in our lives.

Whatever those two suns were and the other “miracles” of the sun that I have witnessed mean, I don’t know. But this I do know, I can never forget!   Source-Father Jay Finelli's Medjugorje page--http://www.medugorje.com/

No comments: