9/29/10

The Reed of God: A Witness to God's Infinite Mercy by Jeff Gares th...


The Reed of God: A Witness to God's Infinite Mercy by Jeff Gares th...: "TO JESUS THROUGH MARY - UPON HEARING OF OUR LADY OF MEDJUGORJE - A Witness to God's Infinite Mercy by Jeff Gares Posted by Fr. James Farfaglia..."
.
Excerpt: - My teenage years followed, and in order to dull the interior pain that I felt, I began to experiment with all kinds of different remedies to try and alleviate that pain. I was pretty popular and a decent athlete so I always had girlfriends and that meant fornication for me. I also began to drink a lot of beer in my junior and senior years, which led to all kinds of drunken revelry. I also began to experiment with Ouija Boards, and I began to see “shadow” type figures on occasion. This fad did not last long, but I believe it opened the door for demons to cling ferociously to me......

No comments: