9/18/10

Bishop Hilarius Datus Lega Comes to Medjugorje


Bishop Hilarius Datus Lega, bishop of Diocese Manokwari – Sorong from West Papua, Indonesia came to Medjugorje for the first time. He was ordained as Bishop in 2003 and he is normally very busy throughout the year, but he accepted the invitation of his friends who came to Europe. He heard about Medjugorje in the very beginning, he thinks it might have been already in 1981.
.
“Medjugorje is the world centre, place of prayer and peace”, says Bishop Hilarius and adds, “People are coming here because Our Lady is really appearing here, this is the place of renewal, conversion, new beginning. Medjugorje attracts many people; I can see personal relationship, this is all work of God, something that he does through His Blessed Mother and visionaries, I really like everything I see here. God is always at work, whether we see that or not, God’s message needs to be announced all over the place”, said Bishop Hilarius at the end, who will stay in Medjugorje for three days. Source-Medjugorje Official 9-17-2010

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

Dear children! I want you to understand that I am your Mother, that I want to help you and call you to prayer. Only by prayer can you understand and accept my messages and practice them in your life. Read Sacred Scripture, live it, and pray to understand the signs of the times. This is a special time, therefore, I am with you to draw you close to my heart and the heart of my Son, Jesus. Dear little children, I want you to be children of the light and not of the darkness. Therefore, live what I am telling you. Thank you for having responded to my call. Medjugorje message, August 25, 1993

Sally said...

Oh, how wonderful that another bishop found Medjugorje to be so postive. Praise God!