6/12/10

Medjugorje: Jakvo speaks on Family Prayer.


Youngest Medjugorje visionary, Jakov Colo, spoke to pilgrims in Medjugorje today, June 11, 2010.

Following is a beautiful statement Jakov gave in his talk about praying in the family.
“Our Lady has also said there is nothing more powerful than the prayer that can unite and bring together family. I really started with my children, with my three children. We really, when we pray feel that we are so much united in the family. There is nothing so beautiful than to see your own child who is praying and who before going to bed says, ‘Father, shall we say a prayer?’ And then at that moment you feel realized as a parent.”


Pilgrims packed into the room where visionary Jakov Colo spoke, despite the hot temperatures and being packed together. Every available space was taken, but the sacrifice and inconvenience is worth it to pilgrims who are anxious to see with their own eyes the ones who see Our Lady with their own eyes. Jakov challenged everyone in the room with his testimony.


*When asked about the secrets Our Lady entrusted to the visionaries, Jakov responded,
“We should think of ourselves, we should think about the way of life we’re living here at this moment…I should ask myself, “Am I ready at this very moment to go to God?” And that is the greatest secret for each one of us. We should be ready every single minute of our lives to be ready to go to God.” source Medjugore Com

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Dear children! Today I call you to look into your hearts sincerely and for a long time. What will you see in them? Where is my Son in them and where is the desire to follow me to him? My children, may this time of renunciation be a time when you will ask yourself: “What does my God desire of me personally? What am I to do?” Pray, fast and have a heart full of mercy. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that they may not get lost, that they may remain in my Son so as to be good shepherds to their flock.
Medjugorje message, March 18,2009