12/5/09

Pope John Paul Prayed for Our Lady to Come to Earth


The Pope Prayed for Our Lady to Come to Earth...


In a recent question-and-answer session with English-speaking pilgrims at Medjugorje (October 3), the visionary Mirjana revealed that the late Pope John Paul II had prayed to the Blessed Virgin, asking Her to come on earth once more to assist him against the threat of communism. Two months later, She appeared in Medjugorje!


This was revealed in a response given by the visionary Mirjana to a question, asking if she ,or any of the other visionaries, had ever met with the Holy Father.
“I was in St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican with all the other pilgrims. I was with an Italian priest. The Pope (John Paul II) was walking by, and he was blessing. He blessed me and just passed by. The priest with me said, ‘Holy Father, this is Mirjana from Medjugorje,’ and he came back and blessed me again. Then he left. And I said to priest, ’Most likely he thought I just need a double blessing!’
“In the afternoon, we received a note to go to Castel Gondolfo, close to Rome, the next day. And myself and the Pope were alone together, and among other things, he said to me, ‘I know everything, I have been following everything. Ask pilgrims to pray for my intentions. Take care of Medjugorje, because Medjugorje is the hope for the entire world.’
.
“A priest told me that, from the very beginning, the Pope was very fond of Medjugorje, because two months before the apparitions in Medjugorje started, he was praying to Our Lady to come again on earth. He said, ‘I cannot do it all alone because Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Poland, etc., are all communist. I cannot do it on my own. I need you.’ And later he heard that in Yugoslavia, a communist country, in a little village (Medjugorje), Our Lady appeared and he said, ‘That is the response to my prayers.’ ” source-Spirit of Medjugorje
The Medjugorje Message

No comments: