3/18/19

Medjugorje: - Annual message given through Mirjana Soldo:



Mirjana Soldo encounters Our Lady (March 18, 2019)

(c)Mary TV/Kristian Zubac

  
Monday,March 18, 2019

Dear Family of Mary!

Here is the March 18, 2019 Message
The annual message given through Mirjana Soldo:
   
My children! As a mother, as the Queen of Peace, I am calling you to accept my Son so that He can grant you peace of soul-that He can grant you that which is just, which is good for you. 

My children, my Son knows you. He lived the life of man, and at the same time of God: a wondrous life-human flesh, divine Spirit. Therefore, my children, while my Son is looking at you with His eyes of God, He penetrates into your hearts. His tender, warm eyes are looking for Himself in your heart. My children, can He find Himself [there]? 


Accept Him, and then the moments of pain and suffering will become moments of tenderness. Accept Him, and you will have peace in [your] soul-you will spread it to all those around you-and this is what you now need the most. 


Heed me, my children. Pray for the shepherds, for those whose hands my Son has blessed.
Thank you. ~  VIDEO OF APPARITION   https://marytv.tv/mirjanas-apparition/

No comments: