10/10/18

Ivan's Prayer Group at the Blue Cross

Ivan's prayer group at the Blue Cross (Oct. 5, 2018)
Thanks to Steve D!!!

October 5, 2018

Dear Family of Mary!

Ivan shared his encounter with Our Lady, occurring at 10pm (October 5) at the Blue Cross in Medjugorje.  Here is what he shared:


Our Lady spoke:

"My children,  also today in a special way I desire to call you in this time of grace to complete surrender to my Son. Open yourselves to Him, open your hearts  that you may be able to receive grace. I intercede for all of you before my Son.  Dear children, pray, pray, pray.  And open yourselves in prayer.  Thank you also today for having responded to my call."

Our Lady came to us also today very joyful and happy. As always she greeted all of us with her motherly greeting, "Praised be Jesus, my dear children."  For a while she prayed over all of us here with her arms extended.  She blessed all of us with her motherly blessing.

She blessed everything that you brought to be blessed. And after that she prayed for peace - for peace in the family.  And then after that she left in the illuminated sign of the Cross with the words "Go in peace, my dear children." 

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
(c)Mary TV 2018

No comments: