10/19/18

Dear Family of Mary

 
(c)Anthony Zubac

October 19, 2018
At the Blue Cross in Medjugorje
Dear Family of Mary,

 (Friday, October 19, 2018) Ivan's prayer group met at the Blue Cross for prayer. Our Lady came at approximately 9:00 pm Medjugorje time. Ivan shared his encounter with Our Lady after the apparition. Here is the translation of his comments:

Like every day after meeting together with Our Lady I would like to draw closer to all of you the greatest part of tonight's meeting. Also today Our Lady came to us joyful and happy and Our Lady greeted all of us with her motherly greeting, "Praised be Jesus, my dear children."
After, for a while with her arms extended, she prayed over all of us here. Especially she prayed over those of you who are present who are sick. Then for a while Our Lady turned to all of us and addressed us:

"Dear children. Also today in a special way I desire to call you to accept with love the will of God. Especially I call you to pray for the sick, that they may accept their cross, and that God may be able to be glorified through them. The Mother prays for all of you, dear children. And for all of you presents you to her Son. Thank you for also tonight responding to my call."

After that Our Lady blessed all of us with her Motherly Blessing. She blessed everything that you brought to be blessed. Then I recommended all of you, your needs, your intentions, your families, and in a special way, the sick.
After that Our Lady continued to pray for a while over all of us. And in that prayer she left in the illuminated Sign of the Cross, with the words, "Go in peace, my dear children." 
(This is an approximate translation.)
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV 2018

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

ACT OF CONSECRATION
TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

On my knees before the great multitude of Heavenly witnesses,
I offer myself, soul and body to You, Eternal Spirit of God.

I adore the brightness of Your purity, the unerring keenness of Your justice and the might of Your love.

Thou art the strength and light of my soul.
In You I live and move and am. I desire never to grieve You by unfaithfulness to grace, and I pray with all my heart to be kept from the smallest sin against You.

Mercifully guard my every thought and grant that I may always watch for Your light and listen to Your voice and follow Your gracious inspirations.

I cling to You and give myself to You and ask You, by Your compassion, to watch over me in my weakness.

Holding the pierced Feet of Jesus, and looking at His Five Wounds and trusting in His Precious Blood, and adoring His opened Side and stricken Heart, I implore You, adorable Spirit, Helper of my infirmity, so to keep me in Your grace that I may never sin against You.

Give me grace, 0 Holy Spirit, Spirit of The Father and The Son, to say to You always and everywhere, "Speak Lord, for Your Servant hear." Amen.