3/18/18

Our Lady's Message of March 18, 2018 - through Mirjana Soldo


   
(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2018



March 18, 2018

Dear Family of Mary!

Here is Our Lady's Message of March 18, 2018 - through Mirjana Soldo

Dear children! My earthly life was simple. I loved and I rejoiced in small things. I loved life - the gift from God - even though pain and sufferings pierced my heart. My children, I had the strength of faith and boundless trust in God's love. All those who have the strength of faith are stronger. Faith makes you live according to what is good and then the light of God's love always comes at the desired moment. That is the strength which sustains in pain and suffering.

My children, pray for the strength of faith, trust in the Heavenly Father, and do not be afraid. Know that not a single creature who belongs to God will be lost but will live forever. Every pain has its end and then life in freedom begins there where all of my children come - where everything is returned.

My children, your battle is difficult. It will be even more difficult, but you follow my example.  Pray for the strength of faith; trust in the love of the Heavenly Father. I am with you. I am manifesting myself to you. I am encouraging you. With immeasurable motherly love I am caressing your souls. Thank you.

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2018

PS. The video of Our Lady's encounter with Mirjana will be posted on www.Marytv.tv  as soon as possible!  Thank you!

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

“My children, listen to me, I speak for your salvation!”

March 18, 2016

Ed Sousa said...

“In Medjugorje Our Lady is coming in a very powerful way... It is impossible not to see here the Lord our God. Impossible!...
In all our churches throughout the world, it should be as it is here in Medjugorje!”
Bishop Domenico Pecile, Vicar of St John Lateran Basilica, the Pope’s Cathedral in Rome.