3/15/18

On Sunday, March 18, Mirjana will have her yearly apparition


  

(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2018



March 16, 2018

Dear Family of Mary!

On Sunday, March 18, Mirjana will have her yearly apparition, the one Our Lady promised her on the last day of her daily apparitions. That last daily apparition was Christmas Day 1982. Mirjana had been seeing Our Lady daily for 18 months. But those daily apparitions were to end on Christmas day. Mirjana shares what she experienced in her book, "My Heart Will Triumph". On this final day, Our Lady promised Mirjana she would come to her every March 18th. She writes:

My parents told me later that my final daily apparition lasted for an extraordinary 45 minutes. Our Lady and I talked about many things. We summarized our entire 18 months together - everything we had said to each other and everything she had revealed to me. She entrusted me with the tenth and final secret, and she explained that I will need to choose a priest for a special role. Ten days before the date of the event foretold in the first secret, I am to tell him what will happen and when. He and I are then supposed to pray and fast for seven days, and, three days before the event, the priest will reveal it to the world. All ten secrets will be revealed in this way.
Our Lady also gave me a precious gift. She told me that she would appear to me once a year, on March 18, for the rest of my life. March 18 is my birthday, but Our Lady did not choose that date for that reason. For her, my birthday is not different from anyone else. Only when the things contained in the secrets start to happen will the world understand why she chose the 18th of March. The significance of the date will be clear. She also said that I would experience some additional apparitions. (These became the 2nd of the month apparitions.)
She then held out something like a rolled-up scroll, explaining that all the secrets were written on it, and that I should show it to the priest I choose when the time comes to reveal them. I took it from her hand without looking at it..." (Mirjana Soldo. "My Heart Will Triumph". P. 136-37)
Mirjana suffered greatly from the loss of Our Lady's daily apparitions. But she was brave, and has continued to follow Our Lady all these years. Her book is wonderful, and I recommend it to all of you as a way to glimpse the life of a visionary. (You can order the book here: www.MyHeartWillTriumph.com)

I want to share the message Our Lady gave Mirjana on March 18, 2017 with you all. It is helpful to review what Our Lady says to us on these occasions. It is a wonderfully loving message:

"Dear children! My motherly desire is for your hearts to be filled with peace, and for your souls to be pure so that in the presence of my Son you could see His face. Because, my children, as a mother I know that you thirst for consolation, hope and protection. You, my children, consciously and unconsciously are seeking my Son. I also, as I passed the time on earth, rejoiced, suffered and patiently endured pains, until my Son, in all His glory, removed them. And that is why I am saying to my Son: help them always. You, my children, with true love, illuminate the darkness of selfishness which all the more envelopes my children. Be generous. May both your hands and heart always be open. Do not be afraid. Abandon yourselves to my Son with trust and hope. As you look towards Him, live life with love. To love means to give oneself, to endure, and never to judge. To love means to live the words of my Son. My children, as a mother I am speaking to you: only true love leads to eternal happiness. Thank you." (March 18, 2017)
Mary TV will record Mirjana's apparition on Sunday, and post it as soon as we can. You can view it at www.marytv.tv !

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2018

No comments: