3/8/18

Medjugorje: When a child teaches a parent

date: 08.03.2018.
A group of 60 pilgrims from Istria came to Medjugorje last weekend as a part of the annual pilgrimage organised always at the time of the Lent. Rebeka Sebastijan from Rovinj spoke about her conversion experience for the Radio Mir Medjugorje station. She also spoke about this year’s pilgrimage: “We are used to coming here during the time of the Lent, but we came to seek for peace that we always find here in Medjugorje. I came here for the first time in 2000, and I am one of the people who converted here. This is where I found faith, God and Gospa for the first time and I have huge devotion to Our Lady. My youngest child wanted to come with me on that trip and the crucial moment happened on the bus when I heard the prayer of the sorrowful mysteries for the first time and my child recited one decade of this prayer.  That was truly one of those moments when a child teaches a parent and it was on that occasion that I realised how only Our Lady can be my support in the difficult moments of my life. Medjugorje is simply heaven on earth for me.”    http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

No comments: