5/2/17

Our Lady's message for May 2, 2017, given through Mirjana Soldo:

 
       
(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2017

J.M.J.
May 2, 2017
Dear Family of Mary!

Here is Our Lady's message for May 2, 2017, given through Mirjana Soldo:

Dear children, I am calling you to pray, not to ask for but to offer sacrifice - sacrificing yourselves. I am calling you to reveal the truth and merciful love. I am praying to my Son for you, for your faith which is all the more diminishing in your hearts. I am imploring Him to help you with the divine spirit, as I also desire to help you with my motherly spirit. My children, you must be better. Only those who are pure, humble and filled with love sustain the world - they are saving themselves and the world. My children, my Son is the heart of the world. He should be loved and prayed to, and not always betrayed anew. Therefore, you, apostles of my love, spread the faith in the hearts of people by your example, your prayer and merciful love. I am beside you, I will help you. Pray for your shepherds to have all the more light, so as to be able to illuminate all those who live in darkness. Thank you.

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2017

PS.  The video of today's apparition will be posted at www.marytv.tv  

No comments: