11/13/15

„I feel something very powerful in Međugorje, I believe God is here”

date: 07.11.2015.
Our journalists had opportunity to talk to many pilgrims in the last few months. One of them was Layousse, young man from Israel who came here during the Youth Festival. “Young people are here and they are members of the prayer groups, while the leader of our group is the representative of one Israelite prayer movement in Vatican. The purpose of our movement is to bring them closer to God, to talk to them and to help them get to know the faith. I heard about Medjugorje from my aunt who was here. When it comes to me, I always believed in God, but in Medjugorje I feel something very powerful, I believe God is here. I was able to see something that I never believed in before, and that is why I am grateful to God. The Youth Festival is well focused on the youth, to teenage people as many young regardless of religions feel completely lost in this world today. There are so many young people who are addicts on many material things and easily fall into temptations, so we need to return to God in order for us to avoid devil. Our Lady is our only hope.”    http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

No comments: